Have you ever thought about teaching Pilates? Do you desire to improve and deepen your personal Pilates practice? BASI Teacher Training might be for you! Classes start on July 13, 2012.
Body In Motion Pilates Studio is an official host site of Body Arts and Science International™ Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training Course as well as BASI Pilates™ Matwork Teacher Training Course founded by Rael Isacowitz.
BASI Pilates™ is recognized internationally for setting the highest standards in Pilates education.
For more information on the course, contact us Body In Motion.
The BASI Pilates™ Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training Course consists of thirteen modules which include lectures, observation and practical experience on apparatus.
The following are requirements of the program:
- Attendance of all 12 modules
- Personal study outside of the intensive weekends
- Examination process including written assignments, practical test out and teacher test out
- Up to 100 personal practice hours
- Up to 100 hours of observation
- Up to 200 hours of apprentice teaching
For more information visit the Teacher Training page on our site here.